SUSPENDED SALT SCRUB
- Blend the Epsom salt in a coffee grinder until fine.
- Mix the liquid soap and the melt and pour soap together and heat until melted. Works best in a double boiler or can be melted in the microwave if monitored closely.
- When melted, pour in your olive or sweet almond oil (you can substitute other oils you prefer) and blend well with an emulsion blender (stick blender).
- Add fragrance or essential oils and blend again.
- By hand, mix in the pulverized Epsom salt and stir well.