by Catherine Yronwode, Godfrey Spencer, and more
Numbers are everywhere and all around us but do you know what they mean and how to read them?
This book explains the five branches of numerical influence on human affairs:
* Numerology: How Your Name and Birthdate Reveal Your Character
* Arithmancy: Using Your Numbers to Tell Your Future Fortune
* Number Magic: Choosing and Changing Your Name for Luck and Profit
* How To Get Your Winning Number: Catching Lucky Numbers to Bet
* Spiritual Numberology: The Hidden Unity of Words And Phrases
Based on material first written by Dr. Roy Page Walton in 1914, augmented with contributions by Lewis de Claremont and Godfrey Spencer in 1936, and doubled in scope under the editorship and authorship of Catherine Yronwode, this concise, illustrated introduction to the science of numerology will enable you to make your numbers work for you!