FIRE AND SALT PROTECTION BOTTLE –
easy to put together but packs a powerful punch. Combines the elements of protection found in both witchcraft and Hoodoo.
- What you will need:
- small glass bottle with cork or lid
- bay leaf
- clove garlic
- 2 red spell candles
- WALL OF FIRE or SAINT CHRISTOPHER oil
- Choose a bottle that is small enough to hide under your front porch or bury near (if you have a porch that can’t be accessed underneath.)
- Pour about two capfuls of protection oil inside the bottle.
- Put inside: the bay leaf, sage, and clove of garlic. If the neck of the bottle is too small, feel free to chop up the garlic clove and stuff into the bottle.
- Top off with salt, filling to the top and cork tightly.
- Anoint the two red spell candles with the anointing oil and burn on either side of the bottle, while saying a prayer for protection. A simple biblical protection passage is found in Psalms 59:1 “Deliver me from my enemies, O God; be my fortress against those who are attacking me.”
- When the candles have completely burned away, place the bottle under your front porch or bury beside it.
To learn more about different kinds of bottle spells, click here.