Bottle spells thrown into running water are usually to send a person away from you – to a different location. If you live near a river, even better.
- What you will need:
- small bottle – between 2 and 4 ounces
- lemon juice
- CAST OUT AND BANISH oil
- picture of your target
- red pepper
- access to a river or some other running water
- If you do not have a picture of your enemy, write their name on a piece of paper seven times and write your petition over their name. If you do have a picture, write your petition over it stating exactly what you want to happen.
- Fold away from you as many times as possible and place in the bottle.
- Drop into the bottle the nails, peppers, and about 1/3 of the bottle of CAST OUT AND BANISH oil.
- Fill to the top with lemon juice, cap, and shake while restating your intention.
- Take to a place of running water, such as a river, and restate your intention again.
- Throw as hard as you can into the water and walk away without looking back.
To learn more about different kinds of bottle spells, click here.