PAYMENT AND REGISTRATION
We accept credit cards in person or by phone. All classes must be prepaid in order to reserve your space for the class. If you would like to pay by phone, please give us a call at 615-884-9021 during normal store hours.
• Sign-ups are on a first-come, first-served basis.
• Prepayment of class fee and materials fee in full is required at the time you sign-up to reserve your space.
• Classes fill up quickly so reserve your space as soon as possible.
• By signing up, you are saying that you have read this policy page completely.
• No Refunds: All payments are non-refundable (i.e., we do not offer refunds). If you are unable to attend a class that you have committed to, we will apply your credit to a future class
• No Credits or Refunds if you are a NO SHOW. If you sign up for a class & do not call or show up FOR ANY REASON the class fee and materials fee is NON-REFUNDABLE and no future credit will be given – no exceptions. Many people wait for a spot in these classes. When someone doesn’t show up, that spot could have been filled by someone who was anxiously waiting on the waiting list.
• Class Cancellations If WE have to cancel a class for some unforeseen reason, you will have a choice of a full refund or a credit for any future class.
WHAT TO BRING
We provide everything you need for the class. Just be sure to wear clothing that is comfortable and preferable something you wouldn’t mind getting soap, wax or oils on (just in case).
Classes are held in our Nashville store. 223 Donelson Pike, Nashville, TN 37214. Aromagregory store is in same building as One2Yoga Studio in the Nashville Airport area.
Big No No’s – THINGS NOT TO BRING OR DO
Please do not bring children, pets or additional guests to the class. All participants are prepaid in advance and there is NO waiting room for guests.
PHOTO & VIDEO POLICY
Taking a few pictures of your class experience is permissible. However, we do not allow videotaping of any kind to occur during classes.
Since most of our classes deal with lye, hot wax, etc., there is a minimum age requirement of 18. Occasionally we offer children’s melt and pour soap classes. Participants AT LEAST 16 may take the class if a parent is also taking the class.